when do i have to renew my drone registration

Reaction score
Hi all I heard that we have till Dec, 2020 to renew our drone registration, does anyone know what the web site is, or how I can renew my drone, I had it for 3 years now and I just want to make sure I am falling the rules, to renew it for the FAA thanks for any advice, Nov, 1rst 2020

Hi all I heard that we have till Dec, 2020 to renew our drone registration, does anyone know what the web site is, or how I can renew my drone, I had it for 3 years now and I just want to make sure I am falling the rules, to renew it for the FAA thanks for any advice, Nov, 1rst 2020
Download the app named B4UFLY. Look under ‘Resources ‘, then under ‘other resources ‘. It’ll walk you through it. Cost is $5.00 if I remember correctly.
Or FAA.gov/uas/.

Reactions: Capt KO
A few things:
  • If you are a recreational RPIC then you do not actually register your drones at all. You only register yourself and then put your pilot registration number on any drone(s) you fly.
  • If you are a commercial (Part 107) RPIC then you do indeed need to register both yourself and any drone you fly for commercial missions.
  • The correct place to register and renew your registration is the FAA Drone Zone site. Registration is $5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.