What's up with some stores with being sold out

Reaction score
B&H has some nice premade Quad Phantom set-ups with Zemuse gimbles but they are mostly sold out. I am wondering whether its worth waiting for the new version to come out. I just like the Zemuse pro set up. I am into flying around haunted locations. :)
I am also wondering whether to go like Altantic Hobby and get a fully made POV version instead and add zemuse in later? Thoughts?

Hauntedman said:
B&H has some nice premade Quad Phantom set-ups with Zemuse gimbles but they are mostly sold out. I am wondering whether its worth waiting for the new version to come out. I just like the Zemuse pro set up. I am into flying around haunted locations. :)
I am also wondering whether to go like Altantic Hobby and get a fully made POV version instead and add zemuse in later? Thoughts?
I think they list them as 'out of stock' because they don't have them on the shelf and ready to ship. They are made-to-order. I've used Atlanta Hobby and they are nothing short of fantastic.

For myself, I was glad that I got the Phantom bare-stock and become familiar with the controls before adding things like the Zenmuse and FPV.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav