What's the weirdest or most unusual thing you caught with your drone?

Reaction score
What weird or strange things (or interesting) things have you caught with your bird?

I haven't caught anything unusual myself, but got a laugh out of a car skidding on ice when coming to a junction lol

This was interesting to me ,pic taken with p4 ,I did blotch out other drone owners house for privacy issues:).yay neighbor got a phantom
Screenshot_20171229-100146.jpg

Screenshot_20171230-140027.jpg
What is circled? I can't make it out.
Yeh not sure which phantom,it's not p3s or p4,I think p3a,sounded bit more power than p3s,Yeh bit hard if can't zoom in to see,I forget p4 got zoom or would have zoomed in before pic taken,like they say go meet your neighbor, now I have to :)I edit pic and put here,,,here close up

What weird or strange things (or interesting) things have you caught with your bird?

I haven't caught anything unusual myself, but got a laugh out of a car skidding on ice when coming to a junction lol
Caught up with this guy the other day. I had to bring him his shirt. At least that's what I THOUGHT he said. It was a parachute he was asking for! My bad.
maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 92756
Yeh not sure which phantom,it's not p3s or p4,I think p3a,sounded bit more power than p3s,Yeh bit hard if can't zoom in to see,I forget p4 got zoom or would have zoomed in before pic taken,like they say go meet your neighbor, now I have to :)I edit pic and put here,,,here close up
Lets just hope he was not looking at you to.

This probably isn't that unusual but it seemed odd when I saw it. I was flying around a train yard and while editing, saw train cars moving without any engine...just by themselves. After some searching I learned that this was a "hump yard" where a train backs up on a hill. They unhook a car which rolls down the hill by itself. They can electronically switch which track it goes to allowing them to organize the various trains in the yard. You can see it at 2:20m.

Geo

GREAT thread! I'm looking forward to sharing!

This probably isn't that unusual but it seemed odd when I saw it. I was flying around a train yard and while editing, saw train cars moving without any engine...just by themselves. After some searching I learned that this was a "hump yard" where a train backs up on a hill. They unhook a car which rolls down the hill by itself. They can electronically switch which track it goes to allowing them to organize the various trains in the yard. You can see it at 2:20m.

Geo
WoW!!! Impressive! Give u an A++
Where is this at?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT