Whats is P3P Battery Charger Part Number Please?

Reaction score
Well I sold a P3P & gave the new owner my charger.. Purchased a replacement on ebay & it came, but only charges battery..NOT THE CHARGER.( I should have closely checked the item description picture). So I need DJI ORIGINAL PART NUMBER. I'll be refuting the seller as they've stated this is DJI item.
Has ANYONE ever purchased a Phantom that came with a charger for AC Battery Only? No big deal but I sometimes have to enlighten sellers on e bay as to the goods being sold..
Thank you for any help.
Phantom2USA

Will this help?
Photo of my P3P charger. You can figure out what number to use....
IP3P_Charger_3622.jpg

IP3P_Charger_3622.jpg

Reactions: Phantom2USA
Thanks for that..but I think the part number is 15..
Like all the different parts have numbers?
Thanks..

Yes, it's DJI part number 15 and yes, there is a specific DJI part number for spares and replacements.

However, I don't believe there is a definitive DJI list but you can often find the part number included on listings in Ebay.

DJI Phantom 3 Professional Pro Drone - NEW 100 Watt Battery Charger (Part 15) 768855096950 | eBay

You can sometimes glean useful part number information by using the search engine here with, for example, keywords such as 'parts list'. As is often the case, your question has already been asked here before quite a few times.

Sounds like you have a charger for P3 Standard ....which has only lead for AC battery.

Model A14-057N1

Output 17.4V @ 3.3A

The Adv and Pro chargers have the dual output ... Ac Battery and Controller.

Model ADE019

Output 17.5V @ 5.7A

Yes, it's DJI part number 15 and yes, there is a specific DJI part number for spares and replacements.

However, I don't believe there is a definitive DJI list but you can often find the part number included on listings in Ebay.

DJI Phantom 3 Professional Pro Drone - NEW 100 Watt Battery Charger (Part 15) 768855096950 | eBay

You can sometimes glean useful part number information by using the search engine here with, for example, keywords such as 'parts list'. As is often the case, your question has already been asked here before quite a few times.

@Steve7777 Thank you for that, I think I might have asked my question another way, not asking for a part number, skirting your "how to search on forum" lesson answer...Pilot forum member @solentlife, once again has figured out what I really wanted to know, he's good at that. lol I should have asked. (What charger is this?) Bam.....
"Sounds like you have a charger for P3 Standard ....which has only lead for AC battery", I'll bet you would have followed that with, "The part you need is Part # 15" has lead for both AC & RC..

Merely trying to cover my a** now, after not doing my homework scrutinizing the items picture, as the description clearly states "Part 15"........ Can I now be assured the seller has not sold me a Part 15,? but merely something similar & not fitting the "item description" for P3P.... When I need Model ADE019
Thank you all for your replies, I must have been tired. Like measure twice & cut once hey.?

So now after checking the model number on the charger I purchased, it is clearly marked as a ADE019 incorrect number for the 1 lead AC only item.

So now after checking the model number on the charger I purchased, it is clearly marked as a ADE019 incorrect number for the 1 lead AC only item.

Interesting that Pro charger ID used on standard charger.

Regarding other - the Adv uses the low wattage Standard charger but fitted with dual output ..... note the 3.3A instead of Pro 5.7A

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31