what will happen when this drone is in hands of terrorist?

Reaction score
Phantom 4
Effective long range
Speed
Can carry minimal weight
Visualization is advantage
Now.... What happen!??? Just one click and boooom!!!! So scary dji should restrict range and altitude to 30 meters distance and 15 meters height for safety....

And it can't lift its own $#$! if it had one and wanted to. Minimal potential risk would be my answer.

Phantom 4
Effective long range
Speed
Can carry minimal weight
Now.... What happen!??? Just one click and boooom!!!! So scary dji should restrict range and altitude to 30 meters distance and 15 meters height for safety....

Guess what .... anyone that wants long range radio controlled planes and/or drones has been able to get them for 50 years.
And anyone that wants a Phantom has been able to walk in to a shop and buy one for several years.
If they were attractive as a method for delivering explosives, they would have been used many times.
But they are not attractive as weapons because they are hopeless at carrying a payload and there are so many other things that are so much more effective.

Guess what .... anyone that wants long range radio controlled planes and/or drones has been able to get them for 50 years.
And anyone that wants a Phantom has been able to walk in to a shop and buy one for several years.
If they were attractive as a method for delivering explosives, they would have been used many times.
But they are not attractive as weapons because they are hopeless at carrying a payload and there are so many other things that are so much more effective.

Yeah. This.

LMFAO!!! I 'bout spewed my coffee across my desk. Thanks for that! :D
Lol maybe c4 like
Lol maybe it can carry like c4 not eventually 5kgs maybe 1/4 kgs or 1/2

I've got a magazine from 1951 with an article discussing receivers for R/C models. They all used vacuum tubes back then instead of transistors :) RC flying certainly has been around a long time. But one thing that's fairly new is GPS which can provide automatic guidance to a point many miles away.

However, as mentioned above, the Phantom can't really carry that much. It's not much of a risk. But, something like a DJI S1000 might be something to worry about if put in the wrong hands.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
However, as mentioned above, the Phantom can't really carry that much. It's not much of a risk. But, something like a DJI S1000 might be something to worry about if put in the wrong hands.

And the real point is that ship has sailed, and nobody's going to ever get it back to port again. All the laws in the world won't change that because now those people can build the technology with off the shelf components anyway.

There is more risk associated with a car ramming terrorist attacks than a small drone that is only able to carry extremely light load. I would be more worried about recless idiots flying their drones where they shouldn't that can potentially lead to a blanket ban on operating drones at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl