what version do I have ?

Jay

Reaction score
Hi all recently got a vision plus and wanted to know how i find out what version it is.It was purchased last May 2014

At the end of the serial number is a v2 so maybe it is a v2

There is no V1. The P2V+ came out originally as V2, then moved to V3, though many V3's weren't complete V3's for some time (missing wifi update, different ESC's, etc).

You have what I have, but I did replace my WiFi unit to an upgraded one after it cooked.

There is no V1. The P2V+ came out originally as V2, then moved to V3, though many V3's weren't complete V3's for some time (missing wifi update, different ESC's, etc).

You have what I have, but I did replace my WiFi unit to an upgraded one after it cooked.

Sorry.. i dont want to sound like a tool, but there is a V1. Its called the Vision (golf ball camera).

Anyways.. simple way to identify is to look at the hub of the motors. If you have a black dot = Phantom Vision plus Version 2 with (non-upgrade motors). If you have the entire screw hub painted black = Phantom Vision Plus Version 3 with upgraded motors.

Easy way to tell is to throw it up in the air over a lake and see if it starts up by itself. If it don't then you have a fun time going fishing. :p

JUST KIDDING: WARNING IF YOU DID THIS YOUR AN IDIOT AND DON'T NEED TO BE FLYING!!!!!

On another note, the V3 will also come with the upgraded Tx with the gimbal roller on the left top side.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj