What kind of motort might be on this movie

Reaction score
Hello guys. Does someone can guess what model of engines and proppelers has been used by this guy on this movie?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for any clue ;)
Konrad

My guess is they are the fantasy brand of motors and props. To me, those tiny motors and props don't look large enough to lift that frame plus the weight of an adult. I may be wrong, but I call BS. Nice CGI work, though.

My guess is they are the fantasy brand of motors and props. To me, those tiny motors and props don't look large enough to lift that frame plus the weight of an adult. I may be wrong, but I call BS. Nice CGI work, though.
Motors and props are definitely large enough- no fakery CGI here.

Have seen this from other sources. It’s a small polish startup and this is a proof of concept prototype.

It’s basically just a sUAV scaled up to the point but can lift a human payload.

Last edited:
I posted this SUV video with the guy hovering in it here a few weeks ago......this is a second post of it !
Yepp...good post / reply with the birds.

I posted this SUV video with the guy hovering in it here a few weeks ago......this is a second post of it !
Yepp...good post / reply with the birds.
I didn’t see your earlier post. I can’t remember where I saw it or what the entity developing it is calling themselves. I have absolutely no doubt the video is real though.

In any case we couldn’t call it out on motor size as @MapMaker53 seemed to think we might. This is a Tesla model S motor- 450hp.

6DFBC982-0636-4567-9E52-B5AE266779ED.jpeg

If a phantom 4 can hover at less than 200w for a 2kg weight (generous figures) and the prototype in the video weighed 200kg including the operator each motor would only need to be less than 4hp.

Well, it doesn't look to be fake anyway :/ Thats what made me ask. Thanks for your clue.
Here's a similar idea from a year ago, but using six motors.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Needs prop guards.

I agree 100% >>Needs Prop guards << "with the birds"... and the first one does for sure also.....they both sure must trust the fast spinning props to never blow and come at him at HIGH Speed.....and that drone will take a steep dive to the ground below.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic