What fpv goggles will over prescription glasses

Reaction score
As the tittle says really, I want some fpv goggles that will fit over the prescription glasses that I wear. I've already got a black pearl monitor so even goggles without a receiver but have an aux input will do

None that I know of work well with prescription lenses. However, Fatshark and Zeiss make glasses that can adjust for nearsightedness or farsightedness. Fatshark through replaceable lens inserts and Zeiss via with a diopter adjustment wheel for each eye. Neither helps if you have astigmatism, in which case you will need to get contacts or Lasik :( I have heard that there is something that can be done with Epson Moverio bt-200 glasses for those who wear prescription glasses but I am not clear on what... I have Zeiss and I love them even though I have severe astigmatism in both eyes although and I do get eyestrain from wearing them for too long without glasses. If I had it to do all over again, I would probably go with Epson, the advantage being that you can still see the bird in the sky while viewing the FPV via heads-up like display. Not sure on the connectivity however, since again I use an LB which has HDMI out directly to the glasses so no separate receiver needed for video :| Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers