What does "GROWTH OF VALUE" mean in the new flight log page?

Druss....are not wanting to upgrade to the new DJI GO app because of the poor reviews?

I tried posting this reply but was told there was an error loading multiple times. I don't think they want us talking about this.

Druss....are not wanting to upgrade to the new DJI GO app because of the poor reviews?

I tried posting this reply but was told there was an error loading multiple times. I don't think they want us talking about this.

duck8a.jpg

Reactions: Romonaga
Druss....are you not wanting to upgrade to the new DJI GO app because of the poor reviews?

Druss....are you not wanting to upgrade to the new DJI GO app because of the poor reviews?

Late for some, but not for me. I stopped clock watching when I sold my company a few years ago and now I do what I want, when I want. :D

As for the original question. Sorry, I've no idea what it is other than mine reads zero, which may have something to do with the fact that I don't sync my fight records and delete them once I've seen them.

Glad you are still up and congrats for being your own man! I did sync my old records and this is what appeared. Please join me in asking these questions as DJI has no documentation on their upgrades nor really want to deal with the 95% of us outside China!

Don't worry, the DJIlluminati isn't after you. You're just having technical difficulties.

Attachments

• 1461123203749.jpg
    1461123203749.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 311

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj