What do you think of this deal? P3P with case for $575

Reaction score
I am looking to buy this from someone near me and want to see your opinion.

DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone with 4K UHD Video Camera

Gently Used and flown may be about 10 time.Working great, all original accessories included. INCLUDED in the price is the hard shell case. No cracks or hard landings..

If everything is as described then I'd be all over it. In fact if you decide to not get it let me know I will jump on it :)

Reactions: microraptor
Why don't I get deals like that near me?
Bring cash. Anything less and you'll be stealing it.

Reactions: Digdat0
Smoking deal. I would buy it. Long as there isn't anything wrong with it or visible sign of a crash or abuse .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a P3P with two batteries and extrasfor $540 its in mint condition and I have had many great flights with it. As long as you inspect it good there are deals you can trust out there.

Sent from my VS995 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am looking to buy this from someone near me and want to see your opinion.

DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone with 4K UHD Video Camera

Gently Used and flown may be about 10 time.Working great, all original accessories included. INCLUDED in the price is the hard shell case. No cracks or hard landings..
Just buy it, it's a bargain.....

Yeah, buy it, assuming it has no flight problems. I picked up a used one for $500, without battery (shipping to Hawaii, where I live, was an additional $60). But, still I knew it was a steal, and got it. It was relatively unused, but had sitting in a closet for about 6 months. Older firmware, but after reading some of the posts about the newest firmware, kept the old firmware, and it flies great, everything works, no problems....

thats a heck of a deal, i would get on it .. but check the aircraft over really well and if you can, do a test flight.

Thanks you everyone for all the help and advice. I am not the proud owner a DJI P3P. I was able to test it out and she flew perfectly even with all the win. I am looking forward to flying her a lot more and buying another battery to extend my fun. I am very happy with the price after doing some research and all your input. Now to read the manual.

Thank you again!!

Cool! Yes, read the manual, and there are lots of useful instructional videos on youtube as well....

Thanks you everyone for all the help and advice. I am not the proud owner a DJI P3P. I was able to test it out and she flew perfectly even with all the win. I am looking forward to flying her a lot more and buying another battery to extend my fun. I am very happy with the price after doing some research and all your input. Now to read the manual.

Thank you again!!
Good man, well done. You've bagged a bargain there... and yes, read the manual, watch the DJI videos, and then read the manual agin... and watch the videos! Any questions, use the search function. Nearly every query you can think of will be answered and if not, just ask..

Reactions: rengle02
Go for it. Pays to wait, I picked up my P3P with a large hard case, extra props, DBS antenna, 2 batteries and FPV goggles for your phone for $475. Less than 20 flights on both batteries combined.

Like everyone said, check it over and have the owner fly it and demonstrate the functions.

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: rengle02

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers