What do I really have?

Reaction score
I have a P 4 which is black, I thought it was a Pro, but it appears I might have been sold a pup?

I have a P 4 which is black, I thought it was a Pro, but it appears I might have been sold a pup?
What makes you think it's not a pro?
Is the camera 20 MP or 12MP?
Does the drone have the dark side sensors that you can see in the epic above?
Does the camera have this notation under the front of the lens?
i-T5NvhMG-S.jpg

All of those are indications of a P4 pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: lasersbee
OK, I purchased this drone in late 2019, but of course got shut down with a couple of easy test flights in early 20, not being able to leave the house and all. So now have it back up and flying, but a feature I was looking for was POI tracking and circular video, I thought this was included with PR0 but it doesn't show up.

a feature I was looking for was POI tracking and circular video, I thought this was included with PR0 but it doesn't show up.
If you have a P4 pro, it should have those features.
How are you trying to get into those features?
Are you tapping this icon?
i-cHmWpxV-S.jpg

What firmware version is the drone using?
I have a dim memory of those particular features not being available at first but coming with a firmware update.

Yes that is the button both on screen and thru goggles. Maybe I have to do a firm ware update.

I thought I was up to date, but maybe I have been doing it wrong. I am an old fart so it would not surprise me.

I am about to do a trip of a month into the back of the Northern Territory my main aim was to record a few of the old buildings, long abandoned in the areas we visit.

There were additions to the firmware after production. On the remote as well, like adding more quickshots and all P4’s to the menu. Can update remote online but usually better using assistant 2 with usb to pc. Best to update both AC and RC together to make them match up and the latest release (2 years old) works well.

Ok, i have updated everything. Everything is good while using the mobile device. It appears that the DJI goggles don't support some of these features. Cannot find POI on them, is this correct??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.