What DJI giveth, DJI may taketh away

Reaction score
I’m trying very hard not to join the increasing numbers of DJIs vocal disgruntled pilots but DJI is really making it difficult.

I didn’t suffer so much as some during the last P4 firmware update but certainly would still be suffering from that if I had. My last DJI Care incident was less than stellar. And I still suffer from the tilted horizon issue...
...but at least that one I can did when it tilts again by using the manual gimbal adjustment ...in...um... it was just here... **** nambit! It’s gone again! Tilt is back with no way to fix.

That’s one reasons to hate DJI Go 4.1.10 but .11 gives us another. I’m a numbers guy and I LOVE how I can track every little detail of my flights, drones, and each battery using airdata.com (formally healthydrone.com - highly recommended). Except that now .11 has eliminated reporting battery serial numbers (and, no, it didn’t return the lost gimbal adjustment option).

Underwhelming product announcements lately aren’t helping...

DJI, if you’ve run outta steam to move forward, that’s one thing; but stop crippling your existing products a little at a time...

This is one of the reasons why I am keeping my phantom 3 standard. No issues of any kind and flying very well with the latest firmware. The phantom 4 and the 4 pro are having some issue related to firmware, even the phantom 3 pro and advanced too. Not sure what is going on with DJI.

Gimbal adjustment is still in 4.1.11, under camera settings.
It has changed though, whereas it used to be a movable dialog it's now fixed in place - on top of the height reading on a iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl