What could have caused those image movements: camera movement or aircraft tilted

Reaction score
Hi, I was flying my p4p2.0 earlier today in sport mode. Nose winds were 20 km/h maximum and I received no "high winds" alert from DJI Go App. The camera was facing forward and all of a sudden, it pointed to the ground and back to its original position. Not sure it that was a movement from the camera/gimbal or if the aircraft tilted. If the aircraft tilted, should I worry about that? Is that common? 1st time it happens to me, but I rarely fly on sport mode. It happens at 0:08 in the video and then again at 0:36.

Totally normal. The gimbal Motors just got overloaded and this happens quite often at times.

Reactions: alexnado
Hi, I was flying my p4p2.0 earlier today in sport mode. Nose winds were 20 km/h maximum and I received no "high winds" alert from DJI Go App. The camera was facing forward and all of a sudden, it pointed to the ground and back to its original position. Not sure it that was a movement from the camera/gimbal or if the aircraft tilted. If the aircraft tilted, should I worry about that? Is that common? 1st time it happens to me, but I rarely fly on sport mode. It happens at 0:08 in the video and then again at 0:36.

In open air space like that, this is the wind just catching the camera enough to drop it down and up.
I just posted the Gimbal flip thread with a video, should help you out some.

Why flying in the wind and filming in the wind are not the same.

Reactions: alexnado

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl