What color white best matches the white on my p3 pro

Reaction score
Does anybody know what color the p3 pro white is? I want to give it a touch up

Does it not scrub clean? I use a nylon scouring pad on the props for any stains, it's surprising what they pick up, and they come up very close to original

Wet sanding will do a nice job. If it’s just a light scuff, toothpaste will do. Two keys: rub lightly, don’t be overly aggressive or you’ll just make a bigger mess. Always use circular motion when working the surface.

Go to YouTube and look up refinishing cloudy plastic headlights. You’ll get plenty of good ideas. Piece of cake.

Reactions: dadsde1
Beware you don't get water in the vents! Electronics and water don't mix!!
If it's the top shell that needs a scrub take it off. In fact only the top shell has the vents in it so good idea, take it off and you can do what you like with it!

If you are going to remove the top cover, I alway use the propeller method of splitting the Casin. This way you are not using metal objects inside the drone which could damage wires etc.

Reactions: makneyse
I just discovered rubbing compound for my car. I'm not sure how the drone's plastic shell may be affected by it but that stuff and a sturdy sponge cleaned horrible streaks off my car doors way faster than the hours of elbow grease I was putting with just a wet washcloth.

Are you talking Tcut? This is primarily designed for paintwork as it takes a very small amount of there top coat off to reduce scratches. It will probably do the same for plastic so should be OK but again, it is applied with a ":damp" cloth so water ingress should be watched!
As I said earlier, if it's the top shell that is b ad then remove it, quite easy, and wash it in a sink with warm soapy water!

@cheddarman, I used Turtle Wax's Heavy Rubbing Compound (again, on my car) which may be too heavy duty. It says to only use it on heavily oxidized surfaces. Maybe @Jfalcon should try other household cleaning products first?

6eb60da1-bc32-40ce-96c1-286fca6e0b44_1.53df6a60630baad8dd18a04df718d93f.jpeg

You don't want to use any "wax" product me thinks, it will leave a wax deposit, shiny.
Post some pictures of exactly what you're trying to remove, I can't see how a drone can get too dirty!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.