What are your C1 and C2 setting and why?

Reaction score
Just starting to learn all of the menus upon menus but not sure what settings to choose and why. Right now using the default - Gimbal up, Gimbal down. Seems the scroll wheel does the same thing. Much appreciated.
Best... Steve

Just starting to learn all of the menus upon menus but not sure what settings to choose and why. Right now using the default - Gimbal up, Gimbal down. Seems the scroll wheel does the same thing. Much appreciated.
Best... Steve
C1 gimbal up/down. it's a good way to get it to reset itself if you've been messing -and you know it's always going to end up pointing straight. C2 I have camera settings but as I get more confident probably narrow sensing mode.

In the winter I have my c2 set for battery info so I can keep a close eye on it. c1 is gimbal up/down.

Reactions: Sammynels
I have C1 as gimbal up/down. Not sure I like having this as C1 because I have accidentally hit the button more times than I like. Fortunately not while recording. I've mapped C2 to AE lock/unlock for now..

I use C1: toggle map/ live view
C2: battery info

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

C1- map live view because I like flipping back and forth often.
C2- ae lock/unlock. This one's a recent change. Still in the testing phase. Before I utilized battery info.
I wish the fumble wheel pressed would be another button for gimble up/down.

Reactions: inkytog

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures