What are you going to sell now that the new DJI Mavic 3 / Phantom 5 is coming?

What an awesome word "clickbait", I knew what it meant as soon as I saw it but never read it before or seen it used, maybe in part because I don't watch much TV or never seen Netflix, since it's also the name of a show. But you are right in part, bsarsit, it was to attract attention, to revisit a very long running debate about what will be the next best and greatest. And a bit of fun. But in the true sense of the word I did not intend, so it it was designed, to get clicks.
What I suppose, I was intending to convey is that while you are working and earning a decent living you are able we get caught up in the "clickbait culture" of buying the best and greatest. But there comes a time when you inevitably retire and you can no longer play that bizarre game. You just can't afford it. And like so many I do want a drone that can capture some of the beauty of this precious little blue ball and the only way I will ever be able to get a drone that can do that better than I can now is to sell what I have.
That was a long load of, maybe I should have said that in the first place. Maybe.
The reality is that for most it has always been way beyond their means to buy any such drones. Most humans still live on just a few dollars a day. That makes it even more bizarre. cheddarman is far more representative of most people, and that is in so called "advanced economies."
So apologies for misleading anyone, it was not my intent. Brian1259 is so right we live in crazy times.
Makes you think though. For example what is the ultimate purpose of "clickbait" it's not just to get clicks for the sake of it? Its to make money, that was not my intent, my comments were also intended as a bit of fun and not to be taken so seriously. I think I may have said that.

The M3 or M3P (or at the very least, a newer version in the Mavic family) will be out before a P5. Bank on that.

RoOSTA

I
I guess you didnt see the part were they have an 8k camera.. first drone company to produce a consumer 8k drone. 40 min flight time as well. If you havent seen the evo 2 check it out. Its bigger than a mavic 2 as well. Either way i give autel alot of respect. When you call them.. their tech support.. you get a real person.. usually one of the owners.. i talked personally with one of the owners who also makes their YouTube videos. Alejandra not sire sure how to spell his name but the 2 times ive called even this past weekend when they are in the middle of launching a new drone. They still had the time to answer the phone directly and handle my question personally which means alot. It wasn't one of 200 people in a call center. Anyway not trying to sway anyone. Just my 2 cent's.. gotta to work !

So funny people are all hyped up on a longer flight time of the Evo2. It has a larger battery pack, that’s why it flies longer. If a phantom or mavic had a 7200 milliamp battery it would go longer as well.

So funny people are all hyped up on a longer flight time of the Evo2. It has a larger battery pack, that’s why it flies longer. If a phantom or mavic had a 7200 milliamp battery it would go longer as well.
If you put brembocalipers and slotted/drilled rotors and nice pads on your honda civic it will still stop faster.. I don't understand your point. Its a mix of all the new improvements on the evo that are gonna make it great. I know 40 min flight time isnt realistic.. but if they didn't change and improve things.. why would you buy their new drone if they were just doing the same old thing. But i also think its funny people pick at people for being excited about something. Maybe find something that gets you excited and something your passionate about! I would never knock a new phantom or mavic. I love them for what they can do!

Just a small point about 8K. It's totally useless at the present time. Most people's computers can not process a 4K 60fps and watch without missing a beat. 4K 60fps needs a lot of grunt. You would need a massive unit to process and watch any 8K then so few will be able to watch it.

Reactions: gppms
Its not for the resolution.. its for the post edit!! Do you know how much you can crop and zoom with no loss at 8k or even 6.. come on guys! Im a newbie and I know this! The new galaxy s20 phone.. a cell phone can film in 8k. I get being cautious on the money/bank account side of things. But mark my words. In the next 5 years. We are gonna be laughing at 4k like its 720p.. i dont wanna spend anymore money than i have to either but its gonna be our reality soon enough! And i say this with the most respect Mr. John. Im just being optimistic! If a cell phone amd a drone the soze of a brick can do it. The computer's and tvs that can are coming right behind them!

I agree about the future. In fact in the very near future they are going to start using cpus they are using in smart phones in desktops/laptops massive increase in power and low heat.
But I did say most people's computers and now. Moore's law, I think, is still roughly, relevant.
Ultimately you will not even have a phone or laptop. You will have a chip in your head and a screen in your contact lenses. That will help with your constipation.

Reactions: PhoenixOne
I agree about the future. In fact in the very near future they are going to start using cpus they are using in smart phones in desktops/laptops massive increase in power and low heat.
But I did say most people's computers and now. Moore's law, I think, is still roughly, relevant.
Ultimately you will not even have a phone or laptop. You will have a chip in your head and a screen in your contact lenses. That will help with your constipation.
Too true i dont even use VR but a guy who inspires me GaryVee said the same thing in a video today. About vr being contact lenses its gonna be really crazy to see it all unfold. Hopefully we will get to be that lucky to see it.

Reactions: John Gowland
Did I say "You will have a chip in your head and a screen in your contact lenses."

He recons by 2035, I think 2025.
There will be a switch so you can go between AR and VR but it is AR that will replace your phone, laptop, TV etc etc.

Reactions: PhoenixOne

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj