What android products work with the P3 PRO?

Reaction score
I just bought my P3 Pro today and I don't have a good device, the best I have is a S4. I want a big screen, but just spent more than I should. I have read about lot's of software problems. What works and what does not? I have been looking at the Google Nexus 7 2nd generation any thoughts? Thanks for the help.

I just bought my P3 Pro today and I don't have a good device, the best I have is a S4. I want a big screen, but just spent more than I should. I have read about lot's of software problems. What works and what does not? I have been looking at the Google Nexus 7 2nd generation any thoughts? Thanks for the help.
Welcome!

Click here for a good list of devices.

Reactions: Casey Cassity
Thanks! That Tab E sounds good! I have seen the list, but I also see all the reports of problems.. Have they fixed the software?

Thanks! That Tab E sounds good! I have seen the list, but I also see all the reports of problems.. Have they fixed the software?

Not sure of any software problems. I'm not real "techy", so I really can't give you a a good answer here. But so far......so good with my equipment. (P3A)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel