What’s a good program for editing videos

Reaction score
Hi there
Just wondering what is a good program to edit photos and video for my phantom 3 standard
New to editing so a good helpful program would be awesome
Cheers everyone

I have both Premiere Pro, and Davinci Resolve Black Magic Design Bete2(free version), and by far, I love Davinci the most, just an amazing piece of machinery.

If you have a Mac consider Final Cut Pro too. I'm very happy with it. Premire Pro subscription model sucks IMO. Heard good things about Davinci but never used.

What OS are you on, and how powerful is your computer?
If you're a beginner, and you're on Mac, iMovie is your best bet - and it's free.

Hi there
Just wondering what is a good program to edit photos and video for my phantom 3 standard
Cheers everyone

We could help you better if you tell us your OS and Specs of your PC or laptop (ex. Ram, Cpu and etc.).

Final Cut Pro if you have a Mac. Divinci Resolve for PC and maybe Premire Pro but subscription model sucks IMO

Resolve is cross-platform. Runs on Mac, Windows and Linux.

Yes Resolve runs on Mac but FCP would give you better performance (written to Metal) and I prefer its interface. Can't beat Resolve's price though :)

Hi there
Cheers everyone
I use Cyberlink Power Director 14 I will be posting a video I have done of my P3 Standard video it edited ok

I'm using DaVinci Resolve 15 (the free version) and it is POWERFUL. Learning curve is a little high, but if you have worked in an editor before, it's not too bad. Takes up a LOT of system resources however. Anything you can't figure out how to do in it, you can easily find on YT.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4