Wet suit for phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as someone who is totally against this idea, I just went and watched a video on their website about this wet suit thing on a Mavic Pro. What I can not understand is how sticking a rubber strip on the outside of the legs of the Mavic will keep water out of the drone when water doesn't get into the legs anyway. It just make absolutely no sense at all to me. All it does is make the legs heavier. Go take a look for yourselves.

The guy in the video took about five attempts to get the rubber strip in the right place by peeling it off each time and trying again, and all he ended up with in the end was a strip of rubber stuck to the outside of the leg of the drone. I'm asking myself, what exactly does that do to waterproof a drone?

Bud

We made the video to show just how Easy it is to work with the Neoprene and install the Wet Suits , one the reason why we offer 100 % Guarantee and life time warranty on the Wet Suits.

We Designed the Wet Suits not only to negotiate water from getting into the Drone but also to protect the Drone from scratches and every day handling.

The Wet Suits offer a lot of other benefits , besides just being caught in the rain.

Lock in the Props,
Seal in the Leg Clips
Seal in the battery
Better Visual to the Drone

all of these problems have been talked about on this forum and we solved them with the Wet Suits that have sold all over the world.

You seem to be stuck on weight of the Wet Suits.

The Phantom Wet Suit weighs in 4.3 ounces. total
The Mavic 2 Wet Suits weigh in a 0.3 ounces, So we dont see the problem with that..

So here is one of the Legs on the Mavic, the minimal look is amazing.

Great Question: We will be releasing the TWILIGHT Collection for the Phantom 4 very soon.
It will allow you to change the look of the Drone in 4 Different ways similar to the Mavic 2 Twilight Wet Suits.

Because these Batteries do sit on top of the Mavic 2 bot the Zoom and the Pro they are very succeptitble to Moisture and water inside the battery compartment.

Like the Phantom 4 pro we can now fly the Mavic 2 for 26 minutes in the Pouring Rain without water in the battery.

TWILIGHT SERIES COMING SOON for the PHANTOM 4 SERIES. , -
APPROVED VENDOR
PHANTOMRAIN.ORG

440 - 315 -4803
With every spoken truth in the Forum there should always be Pictures and VIdeo.
Please call us :

Now is the time to Protect your Phantom and the Wet Suit is the best possible way you can do that.

Over 50 videos of the Phantom 4 flying in the Rain

Mavic 2 Wet Suits, ZOOM AND PRO Just released
3 videos of Mavic 2 flying in the Rain.

Great Question: We will be releasing the TWILIGHT Collection for the Phantom 4 very soon.
It will allow you to change the look of the Drone in 4 Different ways similar to the Mavic 2 Twilight Wet Suits.

Because these Batteries do sit on top of the Mavic 2 bot the Zoom and the Pro they are very succeptitble to Moisture and water inside the battery compartment.

Like the Phantom 4 pro we can now fly the Mavic 2 for 26 minutes in the Pouring Rain without water in the battery.

TWILIGHT SERIES COMING SOON for the PHANTOM 4 SERIES. , -
APPROVED VENDOR
PHANTOMRAIN.ORG

440 - 315 -4803
With every spoken truth today there should always be Pictures and VIdeo.
Please call us :

View attachment 110072

Attachments

• P1010558-5b2ec2cae8a18-5c32954e1ccfd.jpg
    P1010558-5b2ec2cae8a18-5c32954e1ccfd.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 171
I've gone through and CLEANED this thread at least initially. There have been some "warnings" and even a vacation or two issued against posters on this thread.

If you have a question (or input) about ANY type of MODERATION or ADMIN action on this forum you're welcome to contact a Moderator or Admin directly/privately but DO NOT DISCUSS forum actions.

9. Public discussion about moderation or moderator decisions is not allowed. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.

If you do so you will get warnings and repeat warnings will get you a vacation. A repeat after that vacation WILL GET YOU BANNED PERMANENTLY!

If you want to debate a product by all means do so but if you can't do it and be NICE then you should opt out and not allow yourself to get pulled down into this rabbit hole that so many can't avoid.

**** THREAD CLOSED****

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
If ANYONE has any questions or problems with anything I've stated above or actions I've taken PM me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair