Well I just joined the "Stress Crack" club :(

Ok. We will see what seller,or DJI service if my seller will send it to them say about it. Im 100% sure that I didnt have it till last fly

I sent mine in on 5/26/17 and they sent it back and will be here on 6/15/17. I did not bug them and just kept watching status online
I really don't think that is to bad
My stress crack looked a lot like that pic. According to DJI, they repaired it. Will let you know by the end of the week

Ok. Thx for this info. We will se what will be done in my subject. I hope they will make it fast -29.06.2017 i got a good reason for a superb footage. One more question -to what country did You send Youre drone for repair? My will be send to Germany if my seller will not change it for a new one. Maybe the time of repair will be shorter than im the USA .

Here is a picture of mine. These marks have been there since day 1 out of the box .
46fc5cc4a916386227e2d0c38e72eba5.jpg
b9561bf2ead7c50d68e4291097423a66.jpg

All P4 and P4P have this. It's part of the mold and normal.

No,no,no i just told that I didnt had this marks before last flight,and after last flight this thing came up. After,and before every flight I watch my drone and never had this before so it must came up after last flight....

No,no,no i just told that I didnt had this marks before last flight,and after last flight this thing came up. After,and before every flight I watch my drone and never had this before so it must came up after last flight....

You're wrong. These mold marks are normal and have been on every P4 and P4P. Some are more noticeable than others. On the P4 and P4P where it isn't noticeable, hold a flashlight up under the arm and you'll see the mold marks clear as day.

Reactions: hikingbears
Ok. Now I can only wait what DJI Service will tell me. My Phantom is on the way from 3 days to service (My seller send it on warranty)...

I sent mine in for stress crack on 5/26 and got back 6/15. My air craft would not display video I did all firm ware updates and linked remote. Talked to customer support 4 times. Nothing helped. Asked them for a complete new one. I am sending my complete set up on 6/17. Hopefully they will send the new one right away.

I sent mine in for stress crack on 5/26 and got back 6/15. My air craft would not display video I did all firm ware updates and linked remote. Talked to customer support 4 times. Nothing helped. Asked them for a complete new one. I am sending my complete set up on 6/17. Hopefully they will send the new one right away.

But this crack's was repaired??

Ouhhh.... I Hope that they will send me back my drone becous my Phantom was only something about one maybe 2 houres in the air. It was like new...

after almoust 2 weeks my seller said that he send my drone to DJI becose in his opinion this cracks got to be repaird but He didnt want give me the new aircraft. So 2 weeks (without 2 days) and nothing ... still waiting

You can repair yourself and it's easy... There are guides in this forum in how to do it.
All good and well to say that repairs are simple. These things shouldn't be cracking at all under 'normal' flying conditions.
It's really not good enough, can you imagine commercial aircraft getting cracks after just 10hrs flying? Why don't they make these things out of carbon fiber or something other than plastic? I'm sure a small addition to the already ludicrous cost of these things would be better received knowing it wasn't going to crack.

Reactions: joeyjan19
Update on stress rack. I sent the ac to DJI on 5/26 and got it back on 6/15 (Indianapolis to west coast). They sent back a refurnished one which would not show video on my new I pad. I told then it was not acceptable and sent the whole thing back to them. On 6/17 Remote,charger,battery all of it. Asking for a new one. I put a letter in the box explaining that I did not want a refurbished unit. Today 7/13 I received a brand new phantom 4 pro. All completely new. Haven't had a chance to try it. But I am a happy camper. It took awhile but DJI did well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT