Well I have a request here today?

Reaction score
Could someone post a picture of the inside of the drone where the antenna wire going into the connection. I want to see what the ends of the connection looks like. The shape of the small plug.
Thanks

In the P3 Standard the two wires from the gimbal, that go to two disk looking antennas. There is no connector at the disks. There are many pictures on the Internet. I don’t have a picture.

Google search "phantom 3 standard teardown" then click on images. ;)

Rod

Could someone post a picture of the inside of the drone where the antenna wire going into the connection. I want to see what the ends of the connection looks like. The shape of the small plug.
Thanks
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.36.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.39.52 PM.png

Take it off and flip the plug over then take another picture. Then kill me for asking to much
Thank you
I’m sorry but I found those searching like rod posted. Its
been so long since I have modded anything in a Phantom
i can’t say now just what they do look like. I do know they
like snap on and if not careful you can mess up. I used the
eraser end of a pencil to click them on. I’m sure I have pictures posted in here somewhere I just don’t have time
to look.If I find time today I will look . Am Interested why are you really want to know. If you want to mod something do as we all did. Get in there. Look at some YouTube videos .

Take it off and flip the plug over then take another picture. Then kill me for asking to much
Thank you
The connector works just like a snap on a shirt only it's much smaller and delicate. I often see these kinds of connectors secured in place with a small bit of hot glue to prevent vibration from working them loose. It's just a tiny "cup" that fits over a very small "post". It doesn't take much to visualize what that snap on connector would look like but, because they are so delicate, I would never ask anyone to risk damaging theirs just to send me a photo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna