Weirdness with live streaming...

Reaction score
Using iOS app on iPad Air 2 / P3A / updated firmware and all is perfect. Tried to fire up the YouTube streaming tonight and I get an error that says something to the effect of, "Live streaming is not enabled for this aircraft. Stay tuned for our next firmware update." Has anyone else had this happen?

I'm wondering if it's related to the polling bug in the app that others have seen with it not storing the updated RTH altitude in the app when they've raised it. Almost seems as though the app doesn't think I've flashed the firmware.

I think this was mentioned a tad earlier on here like a day or 2 after it came out. I'm not sure they enabled youtube streaming yet.

edit: Please note I could be completely wrong about this.

It's working for iOS but not Android. This is why I was quite surprised to see this error message in the iOS version of the Pilot app :/

It's working for iOS but not Android. This is why I was quite surprised to see this error message in the iOS version of the Pilot app :/
I have an android tablet and an iPhone, I didn't bother using the iPhone more than once (testing it as a backup) due to the smaller screen. Good to know!

Did you update to the latest firmware that was released on 5/4?
That was the firmware from the day the app was released right? Yes, I successfully updated both the P3 and the remote. In fact, it wouldn't connect until I flashed the firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.