Web-based PhantomPilots or The mobile App?

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Reaction score
I just started using the app, on an android, and I gotta say it ain't really blowin my skirt up... UI leaves a little to be desired. OK, more'n a little. Does anyone else use the mobile app? Lemme know what your thoughts are. I'm seriously thinking about deleting it and going back to the web-based page, even though that's a pain sometimes too. At least I can find what I'm looking for there.

Brad

Reactions: UpNorthTCMI
I just started using the app, on an android, and I gotta say it ain't really blowin my skirt up... UI leaves a little to be desired. OK, more'n a little. Does anyone else use the mobile app? Lemme know what your thoughts are. I'm seriously thinking about deleting it and going back to the web-based page, even though that's a pain sometimes too. At least I can find what I'm looking for there.

Brad
Yep the android app aint as good as the computer to me either still I do use both just not at the same time

Reactions: Shoot4fun
I may be on the right track. Maybe. Downloading the app. May end up speakin Chinese. Spanish. French, possibly...

Ha! Youngsters... I'll be 50 in a few more days. Past "youngster" a few years ago! (Although my new knee does make me feel like I did at 35!)

Brad

Reactions: dronesky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20