Way point questions

Reaction score
Sorry guys... Believe me I have searched most litchi questions and couldn't find the answer but I know it's out there.

We not to do a way point mission and it wouldn't let me as the distance was to far, unfortunately I didn't get to see what it meant.. So basically....

1) is there a maximum distance between each way point (A-B), and what is that distance

2) is there an "overall length" how far I can set the mission before it won't work (such as no longer then 2 miles straight)

3) is there an overall journey distance it shouldn't exceed (like 6 miles all round trip for instance)

Cheers in advanced xx

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Let me answer to my best of knowledge:

1. The 3D distance between consecutive waypoints (A-B) must be between 0.5m and 2000m.
2 & 3. Based on the speed set, ensure that your aircraft returns back in about 15 minutes with full charge starting. You can see the total time of the mission on Litchi screen.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Brilliant. . Really greatful for all the info and advice :) oh.... One more thing.... How can I tell the distance between one way point to the other? It only shows the whole length of the actual mission and not between each way point. Unless I'm missing a trick here
7e0b996e558a3f7fae166eab32fd2a89.jpg

I believe if you hover your pointer on the waypoint, it gives you info such as distance...?
You mean on the actual flight? I'm trying to find out that info as before hand it said way point to far and I couldn't tell which one it was as it was my first time. But.. . Have YouTube so I will watch a few videos on that :)

In the latest version it shows the distance between waypoints on the screen.

I was referring to the mission hub on your desktop. And yeah, like Pharm says above, the distance is shown between the waypoints. Whether that also applies to the app screen - I'm not sure.

I was referring to the mission hub on your desktop. And yeah, like Pharm says above, the distance is shown between the waypoints. Whether that also applies to the app screen - I'm not sure.
Yes. I use it on iPad Air 2. Also more options available with the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers