waterproof phantom

Reaction score
image.jpg hey all we just got a crazy storm over here the sky looks sick i wish the phantom was kinda waterproof

would make for some sweet shoots

its not raining now but a lot of lighting and random rain fall to risky to fly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DO IT!!!!!

Liquipel advertised their product over a year ago and took the phantom off the list of devices they covered about a week later.

has anyone tryed any of these? would like to see videos. and no if it added anyheat to the bird

Liquipel were charging something like $600 and sent it back with a disclaimer saying it didn't make the phantom waterproof and then they refused to use their product on drones very shortly after. It never worked and was a flop.

In theory it could work. They open it up and coat all the electronics in their waterproof solution. You can send a phone away to them and they will open it up and soak it in their solution making it 100% waterproof. There are videos out there of homemade solutions that will waterproof esc's that will work fully submerged in salt water so in theory it can be at very least made water repellant but to make it 100% waterproof is 100 times harder

i have a spray called aeroplete by aerotrend that i use on my rc boats and crawlers to coat the escs. i can spray and ecs then hold it in a cup of water still works.

yet to have any problems yet and my rc crawler has been more of a mud truck

Last edited:
Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic