Watch "Flying over Miami Beach Marina with wind of 35 MPH" on YouTube

Brave flying Manny. I charged my batteries for some flying time today but didn't even attempt it with 15mph winds and higher with gusts and I wasn't flying over water, LOL. Thanks for sharing your vid with us. I enjoyed the look in.

Reactions: Manny1410
Brave flying Manny. I charged my batteries for some flying time today but didn't even attempt it with 15mph winds and higher with gusts and I wasn't flying over water, LOL. Thanks for sharing your vid with us. I enjoyed the look in.
Remember the wind have different lines maybe close to you is strong but over is different Download the name UAV FORECAST IS nice and show you the wind directions and more thanks my friend

What drone was that? It's interesting to see how different models handle high winds differently. You can definitely tell it was super windy by the shake in the video. Nice video.

What drone was that? It's interesting to see how different models handle high winds differently. You can definitely tell it was super windy by the shake in the video. Nice video.
Hi my friend my is a Phantom 3 advance 4k but trust me the wind this day going to 35 mph but if u try to flying with more wind forget it the drone (game over) thanks for asking nice to meet you.

Last edited:
Hey Manny, that’s one of favorite places to fly, I love chasing after the cruise ships and jet skiers that come through the cut!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik