Warning - new scam targets drone operators

Reaction score
I want to warn everyone about a new drone operator theft scam sweeping my area.

Don't think this clouldnt happen to you.

When you are alone operating your drone, two young girls approach claiming they love drones and find drone operators sexy.

They keep getting closer and closer while you are operating your drone. As one of them starts running their hands up and down the front of your body from your shoulders to your legs, the other one does the same on your backside as she steals your wallet. I should know, had my wallet stolen this way on Tuesday, again Thursday, twice Friday and hopefully this afternoon. By the way, Walmart has men's wallets on sale.

You've been warned.

IMG_6641.JPG

If you see them again, ask them to come down to Oshkosh....
The **** with the wallets....I'll wear a speedo! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

When you are alone operating your drone, two young girls approach claiming they love drones and find drone operators sexy.

They keep getting closer and closer while you are operating your drone. As one of them starts running their hands up and down the front of your body from your shoulders to your legs, the other one does the same on your backside as she steals your wallet. I should know, had my wallet stolen this way on Tuesday, again Thursday, twice Friday and hopefully this afternoon. By the way, Walmart has men's wallets on sale.

You've been warned.

View attachment 85737
Lmao.. I'll have to go pick up a few extra wallets. [emoji1]

Reactions: DougAles

You've been warned.

View attachment 85737

You seem to be a good story writer. Great imagination!

Reactions: DougAles
Thankfully I don't like strangers touching me, no matter what they look like, lol.

Seriously if you fall for the what "what you're doing is sexy" scam in any capacity you're a born mark and deserve to get robed.
You DO realize it was a joke, right?;)

I ALWAYS fall for the "what you're doing is sexy" scam. I like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan