Wanted Phantom 3 Pro Camera

Reaction score
Hey guys -

I'm looking for a camera for my 10 year old daughters Phantom 3. She enjoys flying but still is learning some so the first camera took a dive. I have fully rebuilt the drone with all new shell and it looks nice but she needs a good used or cheap new camera. Since the drone prices have dropped so much I could almost buy her a new drone and complete kit for what some are asking for on the cameras. I don't mind if its a 4k version or 2.4k version as long as it will fit the Phantom 3 Pro. Originally it had the 4k camera on it but I can handle the 2.4 version since it will just be for her flying and not really for anything else. I custom made a mount for her to mount her go pro on but its is not usable footage since the camera shakes more than it's worth without any gimbal to stabilize it, plus it is not much fun for her to fly and not see the screen, Thank in advance hope someone can help her out. My email is [email protected] I would be happy to pay via paypal if you have a reasonable one for sale or know someone that does.

John

Hey John,
Sorry to hear of your daughters misfortune,
Bummer man!

Anyhow,
I have a friend, who will have what you need, and to add, if you want to save a few squid, you can place an advanced camera on your pro craft, with only firmware swap. But it works fine. Just so you know, but your choice.

His name is Mike Holt ( located California USA ) so PLEASE be courteous of time difference.
Phone# 530-277-5366

He has the best prices, and offers 100% guarantee on ALL his parts. Just tell him Jerry from Florida sent you, he might give you a better deal. I hope this helps, and your daughter is back flying soon!

J Dot
:cool:

Take care, and the best of luck to you! I'd be glad to help, if you need it! Just ask!:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj