Wanted P4 camera Gimbal not required

Reaction score
I am looking for a P4 camera in working condition. I do not need the gimbal or the grey assembly that attaches to the bottom of the drone.

If you have a crashed drone with a good camera for sale let me know

s-l500.jpg
s-l500 (1).jpg

Like this but do not need any of the gimbal bits, but could remove them if needed

I need to be clear what u need. Just the empty camera housing. No sensor, pitch motor or pitch sensor? I am sorry but I need specifics

So sorry. What I need is the camera part complete,the box, sensor lens and any other electronics inside the box a working camera in fact.

I don;t need any part of the gimbal assembly..

Terry

I don't need the pitch sensor. I will be fitting the camera to a third party gimbal.

OK, now it makes sense to me. You just want the basic box with lens and camera sensor. Nothing else. I will check my supply. I want to be sure you get a good camera sensor. I know I have empty boxes with lens covers. I will send a photo of what I have shortly

Thanks Ted.

If you have a good ribbon cable for the camera/gimbal I need that as well. I know I will need the multi connector cable for both camera and gimbal even though I will only be connecting the camera.

It looks like the adjustment for the iris (or maybe a shutter) of the lens is controlled by a ribbon cable from the camera board to the top board which I am guessing is the pitch sensor board. So even if I can get video out of the camera to the board in the p4 I may not be able to adjust the exposure of the camera without that board. Which is a problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves