WANT TO BUY Phantom Propeller Clamp Tool

I am also looking for one of these. Where can I buy one or two. Does anyone have a spare? Mine snapped in half the first few times I used it.
Thank you.

I've had my P3P for a few weeks but haven't flown it much yet... coming from a P2. I saw this tool in the box, and until now I had NO CLUE as to what it was... lol...

For my P2 I always hand-tightened, like others mentioned. Holding the motor and tightening to a pinch beyond snug, and never had a problem.

I use a rubber band that is about 1/2" wide, like the kind that comes on bunches of broccoli. I cut it with scissors and just wrap it around the motor to give a little bit of extra grip while I tighten the props. My hands are dry and I can't get a good grip on the smooth motors.

I got a buddy working on some motor clamps as we speak. Let ya know if theyre available. I love em. I'm down to one, i sent the other two off pro -bono to a couple needy forum members[emoji41]

Mine hasn't left the bag it came in since the Phantom arrived in December. 70 happy flights since.
This question has me thinking Groundhog Day every time it comes up lol.

Mine hasn't left the bag it came in since the Phantom arrived in December. 70 happy flights since.
This question has me thinking Groundhog Day every time it comes up lol.

Kinda like the "compass calibration" question??

It is more for the removal than install. One prop is always a little tighter that the rest. I really liked the DJI one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl