Walkera G2 w/ Hero4 silver

hi Iflyinwy yeh I am using the 9450 thrust boost props when my dji supplier fitted the gimbal they told me even on stock props I should get 10 minutes flight with standard battery but I dont think so and dont wana risk
my bird I think my fc40 is sitting at 1136g or 1150g I will weigh it at work tomorrow to find out iv been thinking about the Multistar 4000mah but been thinking of maybe buying a new drone so not sure at the moment but I do love my fc40 she has done me proud so far :)
So I'm looking to replace my cnc gimbal with the Walkera G2, anyone using this combination? if so, how's the performance? The CNC gimbal pretty much sucks and i'd like to not pay $200+ for a decent one. my flight time has dropped from 12+min to a bit over 5 with the stock battery(using CNC gimbal). Replacing that with the multistar4000, hoping to @ least get back to 12 maybe 15 with the Walkera. Also what about using a separate battery for the gimbal?

am sitting at 909 grams without a battery
iflyinwy and iv never used guards m8 to heavy

Attachments

• 20150509_120424-1.jpg
    20150509_120424-1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 307
Balance your props and use softer balls. I switched to the ones that came with my old non-gimbal mount and it works perfectly.

hi guys I have the walkera G2D plastic gimbal and gopro hero 4 I was only giving my bird six
minutes flight with the 2200mah but marti your getting nine minute flights? I bought seven
of those bull Florian cheap batteries 2200mah but I been panicing for some time about flying
over flight times that I wasent sure of due to extra weight :S
I have the turnigy 2200mha 25c, by the way you dont need the powercable to the gimbal if you use a servo cable from naza to gimbal the naza powers the gimbal

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4