Walked in store (Sunnyvale, Ca) and purchased p3p

Reaction score
Got tired of navigating websites that said "in stock" and "backordered" didn't wanna spend the next week waiting on shipping info.....found this place in Sunnyvale CA that had them in stock. Confirmed my suspicion that I'd need to deal with dji directly in case of any warranty issues.....pondered it and took the plunge ! They also have an ebay listing and at the time of my purchase they had about 18 in stock.
Will update later with pics etc.

Got tired of navigating websites that said "in stock" and "backordered" didn't wanna spend the next week waiting on shipping info.....found this place in Sunnyvale CA that had them in stock. Confirmed my suspicion that I'd need to deal with dji directly in case of any warranty issues.....pondered it and took the plunge ! They also have an ebay listing and at the time of my purchase they had about 18 in stock.
Will update later with pics etc.
Fry's?

Just a guess. I've never heard of Golf Tech but we left San jose for Boston eight years ago.

Do you know their Ebay store name?

Here's a link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...986?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa721cb5a
If you choose to you can say that "Chris" referred you......no biggie but the owner told me if I refer him people he will give me 5% of sales towards future purchases just to be clear. He also said that in general he will be offering 2 batteries for $200 so once he has stock I will be back for those.....at least one :)

did they have more in the store when you were there? if so im going tomorrow and buing two. ive been waiting for Sheldons to get there stock I always buy from them

I want two pros with extra batteries

Here's a link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...986?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa721cb5a
If you choose to you can say that "Chris" referred you......no biggie but the owner told me if I refer him people he will give me 5% of sales towards future purchases just to be clear. He also said that in general he will be offering 2 batteries for $200 so once he has stock I will be back for those.....at least one :)
Thanks will do hovering over the buy it now button.

did they have more in the store when you were there? if so im going tomorrow and buing two. ive been waiting for Sheldons to get there stock I always buy from them

I want two pros with extra batteries
Yeah at the time of my purchase he mentioned they had about 18 left

Thanks will do hovering over the buy it now button.
Thanks....and again there's nothing in it for you to mention my name....but it will benefit me....so no pressure.....enjoy your phantom whenever and wherever you get it......cheers fellas

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic