W323B differences?

On the box? take a picture please. there is no number on the bottom of my box. and the one on the side doesn't have W323 on it anywhere.

The side of the bird has WM3231505 on it.
Here it is. The label on the bottom of the remote controller has its model number as well.
4551dd3921c29797411aced37d606ef7.jpg

How did you rename your Phantom to "moon off" in the app!?
You can't rename it unfortunately. DJI gave you only one chance to name your aircraft when you first registered it new. Second-hand buyers are stuck with whatever name it was given by previous owner. Kind of dumb IMO...

You can't rename it unfortunately. DJI gave you only one chance to name your aircraft when you first registered it new. Second-hand buyers are stuck with whatever name it was given by previous owner. Kind of dumb IMO...

I picked a name when I first set up the new Phantom but that name doesn't show up anywhere. My app just shows something like pick a name for your inspire on the flight log.

I picked a name when I first set up the new Phantom but that name doesn't show up anywhere. My app just shows something like pick a name for your inspire on the flight log.
Can you post some screenshots?

Here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_1059.PNG
    IMG_1059.PNG
    326.3 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_1060.PNG
    IMG_1060.PNG
    327 KB · Views: 350
Here you go.
That's exactly where the name of the aircraft should be after you first registered it. Did you buy it new? If so, it should have prompted you to give it a name during activation.

That's exactly where the name of the aircraft should be after you first registered it. Did you buy it new? If so, it should have prompted you to give it a name during activation.

Yes, brand new from Amazon. I am 100% certain I picked my name as it took me about 15 minutes to think of a name I liked.

Yes, brand new from Amazon. I am 100% certain I picked my name as it took me about 15 minutes to think of a name I liked.
Unfortunately there is no way to rename it like I previously posted. Have you tried to contact DJI even though I doubt they can help?

Nah, it's not that big of a difference. The FPVLR V2 boosts it to like 3.0 watts or something and it doesn't add like that. If that was the case with the FPVLR then it would go like 30 miles lol. FPVLR still only does 3-5 miles. There's other factors at play. Lal

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I got 4 miles out and back original P3A and A controller, stock everything and I was in the suburbs. I never lost radio or video signal. I still have that P3A it had been rock solid.

Unfortunately there is no way to rename it like I previously posted. Have you tried to contact DJI even though I doubt they can help?

You cannot rename. DJi won't do anything. This case seems to be a little different though. It's almost like it's still waiting for a name.

When it comes up to the first screen where you can hit the Camera button what does it show as your name there?

You cannot rename. DJi won't do anything. This case seems to be a little different though. It's almost like it's still waiting for a name.

When it comes up to the first screen where you can hit the Camera button what does it show as your name there?

I don't see anything regarding the aircraft name on the main app page. How should it look?

Attachments

• IMG_1062.PNG
    IMG_1062.PNG
    196.5 KB · Views: 349
Hello everyone,

I saw all message and I'm not pretty sure.... then is better W323A than W323B and W323 on P3P?

Or for just to be clear... what is better?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1