VR Box googles

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? Would like thoughts on these to try VR without spending big bucks on the good ones.

I know a lot will depend on which phone you use with them, I will be using an iPhone 6s.

Anyone that has used them please let me know which phone you used as well..

Thanks

Some people are using DroneVR app. Unfortunately I did not find any app to use with my phantom 3 SE (special edition).

I emailed DroneVR makers and they said dji did not released the developer kit for my phantom . They also said they have queried dji many times .

Please do post if you have any luck. I have a VR googles and an Iphone7. I have a low-end Drone but planning to buy a new one. Do you anything under $500 that supports this feature?

Litchi and an iPhone 6+ in a plastic type holder is very good. The cost of the plastic headset is 20$'ish

Wont work with DJi Go sadly but when used with litchi they are evry hard to beat at the price and a very cheap way to get into FPV flying. Even head tracking works which surprised me!!

I use Litchi with a set of Homido V2 VR Goggles! They are hard to beat. I also use my iPhone 7 plus with the goggles. I fly my Spark (wirelessly) my Mavic Pro,and my P3P with them,and they work great! I just use the OTG Cable for the Mavic and Phantom!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.