Vision+ Utility ch7 tilt control

DBS said:
Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
ocatcr said:
it is because the h2-3d mode is not saved permanently you need to set your phantom to h2-3d mode after turning it on

So you are saying that you have to set the H23D mode using the tool on every time you power the phantom up?

Yes .. that is the issue with the Phantom2 Tool...

That makes the entire thing completely impractical.
There's no way I'm going to plug into the PC before every flight, even if I'm flying at home and I don't even bring a PC with me when I fly other places.
So IMHO, this implementation of the tilt control is a Non Feature and completely useless (for me).

Though I am looking forward to the data logging.

ocatcr said:
it is because the h2-3d mode is not saved permanently you need to set your phantom to h2-3d mode after turning it on.

tizzl10 said:
FYI, downgrading to the older phantom firmware doesn't work either so don't waste your time with this. :|

would have been nice if you mentioned that before I bought the app. what a ripoff.

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
ocatcr said:
it is because the h2-3d mode is not saved permanently you need to set your phantom to h2-3d mode after turning it on

So you are saying that you have to set the H23D mode using the tool on every time you power the phantom up?

Thats what several final conclusions were from different V+ users.
Yes you have to redo the H3-2D setting every time you boot up the bird.

tizzl10 said:
ocatcr said:
it is because the h2-3d mode is not saved permanently you need to set your phantom to h2-3d mode after turning it on.

tizzl10 said:
FYI, downgrading to the older phantom firmware doesn't work either so don't waste your time with this. :|

would have been nice if you mentioned that before I bought the app. what a ripoff.

Call 911, your about to die due to waisted money and can't buy food anymore because you had to take a heavy loan to afford this app.

Well I'm in the same boat as you guys. I really question this app. It's not about the money, it's the principal.

Figured since 7th channel is a done cha cha for me I'd try other features. Well, I have know clue how to get flight logger to function and the booster... Well I leave it at that..time to move on. Next! App

ToThePoint said:
tizzl10 said:
ocatcr said:

Call 911, your about to die due to waisted money and can't buy food anymore because you had to take a heavy loan to afford this app.

it's "wasted", Einstein.

tizzl10 said:
it's "wasted", Einstein.

Whats the difference ? No food going to give you a waisted look. Sherlock. LMAO.
And thanks to recognize I'm a genius. Thats seldom seen.
Anyway if you can speak my native tongue as i do in 5 different languages then you can travel the world.
So start learning Flemish and ow before i forget it, every village has its own dialect here so someone from 30km away can barely understand what the other wants to tell him. Go and figure it out.

DBS said:
Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
ocatcr said:

Yes .. that is the issue with the Phantom2 Tool...

Ok.. I think there's a misunderstanding on what works and what doesn't work.

I spent over an hour today testing. What I found was once you use the tool to enable channel 7 and then use the assistant to calibrate, even if you power cycle the Phantom Channel 7 still works, however you will not find the X one calibration in the assistant unless you re run the tool. However the channel 7 remains active and calibrated after multiple power cycles.

Also I found that if you start the app, channel 7 is blocked and even if you close the app remains blocked until you power cycle the Phantom. Once you power cycle the phantom, channel 7 begins working again and remains active until you start the app.

Just because the X one calibration is missing in the assistant after you power cycle does not mean that channel 7 isn't working.

It's always been that way... even back when the P2V+ first came out... there were a few really happy posts that ch7 was working... until people turned on the app and realized the app broke the function...

No misunderstanding... This was also posted here in the past few pages a couple or more different times if you look back... just another thing that was confusing people trying to set it up properly and causing more frustration.

DBS said:
It's always been that way... even back when the P2V+ first came out... there were a few really happy posts that ch7 was working... until people turned on the app and realized the app broke the function...

No misunderstanding... This was also posted here in the past few pages a couple or more different times if you look back... just another thing that was confusing people trying to set it up properly and causing more frustration.

I guess the confusion came from what the term H23D mode means. Some people were interpreting that as enabling channel 7 others thought it was the ability to use the calibration function in the assistant.

Grateful for any assistance to identify why this does not work for me. Waste of money thus far. Followed the tutorial exactly. When I get to the X1 calibration part in the Utility App nothing happens when I move the lever back and forth. No camera movement and the slider in the app does not move either. Have I been duped? Does this app truly work?

Thanks.

wattsn said:
Grateful for any assistance to identify why this does not work for me. Waste of money thus far. Followed the tutorial exactly. When I get to the X1 calibration part in the Utility App nothing happens when I move the lever back and forth. No camera movement and the slider in the app does not move either. Have I been duped? Does this app truly work?

Thanks.

Make sure you run the DJI official app first. ( i had the same issue and couln't understand why untill OCARCR told me my error.
Yes the app works but has to be done every time when you boot up stuff, so its temporary .
I don't know with the latest updates from DJI if its still possible to mod any settings.
It could be DJI altered the access to the wifi system.
Still waiting to see if user getting issue's with WIFI and stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik