Vision+ Utility ch7 tilt control

Reaction score
we would like to share our ch7 tilt control demo with you. finally we make it possible. it will be a bonus features for our utility app.

X1 7th channel tilt Usage:
1. Power on both Phantom 2 Vision+ aircraft and range extender.
2. Connect your device to DJI Phantom Vision+ Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Phantom2 Tool and set to H3-2D mode.
4. Open DJI Offical Vision app, and go to CAMERA mode.
5. Open Vision+ Utility app, slide the Enable Tilt Control switch.
6. Press Start to calibrate the X1 lever, slide the lever to min and max position and then press Done.

Note: Please consider the ch7 tilt control as a bonus feature. It simulates the on screen touch press while the lever is moving.

android version is available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/detai ... utilitypro
ios version will be available soon...

More features(eg. Flight logger viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20198)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suvBsSGr2Jk[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpsEMASobw[/youtube]

Why not a side pic to see if it's tilting all the way down and up ? Doesn't look as ifs going all the way down.
Have you been able to calibrate and adjust channel 7 ?

we have not have a chance to test it on waypoints. could you tell us what the problem is while using waypoints? it will be easy for us to debug the program. thanks for your help.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Working on what software? Waypoints compatible?

it can tilt all the way down for sure. ch7 calibration should be done using our Vision+ Utility app.

Mori55 said:
Why not a side pic to see if it's tilting all the way down and up ? Doesn't look as ifs going all the way down.
Have you been able to calibrate and adjust channel 7 ?

Have you tried this using the utility app ? If so how about a video showing how it's done ? Will it hold once it's powered cycled. ?

ocatcr said:
we have not have a chance to test it on waypoints. could you tell us what the problem is while using waypoints? it will be easy for us to debug the program. thanks for your help.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Working on what software? Waypoints compatible?

Might not be any problems with waypoints at all? Guess it depends on how it is done.
Problems where with Drone Experts solution that used hardware to mix the two signals.
If I understand RemE's explanation correctly, once the calibration has been done it seems to be ok even if it is no longer visible.

Is this function available in the current app?

What "utility app" ?
Can you provide a link or a specific APP name?

I checked the iOS "Vision+ Utility" by "Ka Yue Mak" but linked to taco-rc.com
There have been no updates to it since 9 July.

Is this the app or is there another one?

I figured ch7 control could be hacked in software instead of installing the hardware that dronexpert.nl sells. CH7 control works until you connect with the DJI Vision app, so the app must be deliberately disabling it in software

ocatcr said:
we would like to share our ch7 tilt control demo with you. finally we make it possible. it will be a bonus features for our utility app.
Your app was updated on July 23, but there's no mention of Ch7 tilt control in the "What's New" section - in fact there is no "What's New" section on the Play Store, and there is no mention of this feature in the description.

Is this feature now present in the app, or is it still coming?

Fantastic. I've also been waiting for this, with lever ready to be installed.

Can you give us a walk through, if you can't do a video. Just the steps to get it going. I would imagine, install the Booster App (already done and love it), open the DJI Assistant, after connection to the Phantom open the Phantom2-tool software downloaded and installed on PC, and check box "H3-2D".

Does the onscreen controls work along with the lever, or does this do away with the onscreen control?

Thanks for saving me over $100.00 with this app!

ocatcr said:
it will be a bonus features for our utility app.

Is it implemented yet ?
Thank god i bought your app.
I just did a update and i see the flight logger option.
Version of 23jul.

Greetings
JP

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik