Vision Pilot App

Will join the group tonight, just one last question please :)

So I downloaded your main app from the android playstore and then additionally purchased the Camera addon. Dont have any intentions to use or purchase(if we even need to purchase) the booster addon.

Question is... when you release updates for the FPV/Camera addon how do we get them? Do we just update the main app again, and then the main app knows we paid for the camera so it lets us use new version of Camera software? Or do we somehow just download the camera addon update/software??

Thanks.

Hi, we think you got confused with other app. our app does not have in-app purchase. also, we will keep adding features to our app (eg. Phantom 3 support) with no ni app purchased needed.

Had a quick 5 min play around with Phantom connected..no flight judt messing around in app....liking whst I am seeing so far :)

One more question actually sorry :p I asked this months ago when I had the app....how do we initiate the compass dance/calibration. And yeah Im aware you can use compass calibration software on your phone, but its the 'dance' to cakibrate ohantons compass I am talkibg about.

Thanks again!

We are not sure about the "dance". could you clarify it?

May we know what your device is? Is it a cellular device with GPS built in?

Iphone 6 plus.. and im asking when is waypoint/Ground station going to be available in your app... ???

Im not asking about stupid follow me mode or that other nonsense you added to the app...

Iphone 6 plus.. and im asking when is waypoint/Ground station going to be available in your app... ???

Im not asking about stupid follow me mode or that other nonsense you added to the app...
If u think so... Why did u puchase it? [emoji15]

Why buy their app? GS is available in the free apps...

Currently only android version has the GS support. we will add the GS feature to iOS version after the upcoming release.

This app doesn't work with HTC M8 under Android V5. It crashes when motors are starting exactly like a previous version of DJI app before DJI developers resolve the bug. 10 € and cannot use it :(
DJI app and PFV booster work fine with same firmware.

We know it is a bit late for your problem. finally DJI send us a fix for crash on some V5 android device. we just posted a new update to google play store.

Vision Pilot Android 3.18 is released
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fotogearhk.visionpilot

Phantom 2 Vision
- added return to home button
- added auto gimbal pitch control for hover / follow me / circle mode
- fixed some crash on android v5.x
- leading angle is added to circle poi mode

Phantom 3 / Inspire 1
- added uplink signal display
- fixed the record start problem

also we confirm the vision plus + H4/3-3D + Gopro 4/3 mod work fine on Vision Pilot.

Demo video:

Flight Log as:
2015-06-22 00.13.55.png
2015-06-22 00.14.13.png

One customer suggest us to implement the Ground Station+POI feature. Using the route editor, pilot can draw a flight route in advance. After taking off, Phantom will fly along the route and the camera keep pointing to a designated POI if a POI is assigned. any feedback is welcome.

Screenshot_2015-06-24-11-06-05.png

One customer suggest us to implement the Ground Station+POI feature. Using the route editor, pilot can draw a flight route in advance. After taking off, Phantom will fly along the route and the camera keep pointing to a designated POI if a POI is assigned. any feedback is welcome.

View attachment 22805
Would be great!
Are you able to do this for phantom 2?

Last edited:
What a terrible app, I got mcu error yesterday for no reason and GPS malfunction today. I certainly don't trust this app at all. Garbage !!

I think I'm going to start making apps for the phantom . Apparently they'll any one put garage out with little or no regard for someone's phantom . What a joke!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor