Vision Pilot App

Yesterday we spent some time to test the circle POI mode more using Phantom 2 Vision Plus . We would like to share the video

Screenshot_2015-06-07-22-07-24.png
Screenshot_2015-06-07-22-07-56.png

Last edited:
Hello guys!, sorry about my post, but i purchased this app from AppStore but i can not use it with my iPhone 6 plus or iPad Air 2.

I posted in a new one thread, but still no response!... Can u help me please?. I have PH2V+

Thanks!

I tested Circle Point of Interest the other day. Worked well!

Finally purchased this again.. (got a refund while refund option was still avaikable in play store due to lack of info/features). I can see big improvements in the help/howto/features since I first got it a few months ago. Looking good so far.

Just need to put Phantom back together after I took it apart for some maintenance/inspections then I can finally test it out!!!

Finally purchased this again.. (got a refund while refund option was still avaikable in play store due to lack of info/features). I can see big improvements in the help/howto/features since I first got it a few months ago. Looking good so far.

Just need to put Phantom back together after I took it apart for some maintenance/inspections then I can finally test it out!!!

Thanks for your support, if you have any question, suggestion, please join our google group http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/vision-pilot

Does the current iOS version support the basic POI (flying around the iOS device)?

Current version does not have circle mode. but we have implemented and well tested the circle mode since last month. upcoming release should include circle mode.

Thanks for your support, if you have any question, suggestion, please join our google group http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/vision-pilot

Will join the group tonight, just one last question please :)

So I downloaded your main app from the android playstore and then additionally purchased the Camera addon. Dont have any intentions to use or purchase(if we even need to purchase) the booster addon.

Question is... when you release updates for the FPV/Camera addon how do we get them? Do we just update the main app again, and then the main app knows we paid for the camera so it lets us use new version of Camera software? Or do we somehow just download the camera addon update/software??

Thanks.

Had a quick 5 min play around with Phantom connected..no flight judt messing around in app....liking whst I am seeing so far :)

One more question actually sorry :p I asked this months ago when I had the app....how do we initiate the compass dance/calibration. And yeah Im aware you can use compass calibration software on your phone, but its the 'dance' to cakibrate ohantons compass I am talkibg about.

Thanks again!

No GS or any other features available in the IOS version correct ??? Or do we have to go and buy another app again.. just top get a few new things...???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor