Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
The castle looks amazing. The shots are as beautiful as the castle. How do you focus? MF? AF?

Last edited:
The castle looks amazing. The shots are as beautiful as the castle. How do you focus? MF? AF?
Thanks!!

I focus on AF. I had problems of clips unfocused on firsts flies. To fix it, I try to use an aperture around f4 and I touch the screen to focus as far away as I see on it

Hope this will help you

Reactions: OOO
Thanks!!

I focus on AF. I had problems of clips unfocused on firsts flies. To fix it, I try to use an aperture around f4 and I touch the screen to focus as far away as I see on it

Hope this will help you

Thanks! I haven’t noticed any focusing issues in this video. I’m a relatively new MP2 user and having some focusing issues with the bird. Best method I’ve found so far is to tap the screen in AF mode and then switch the MF mode to disable the tap to focus function.

Last edited:
Thanks! I haven’t noticed any focusing issues in this video. I’m a relatively new MP2 user and having some focusing issues with the bird. Best method I’ve found so far is to tap the screen in AF mode and then switch the MF mode to disable the tap to focus function.
You're right, I don't have any focusing issue since long time ago. I fixed the problem using aperture around f4 (it's where the camera gives you best images and the focus is less critical) using AF and touching the screen to focus to infinite (very far)

Wishing to watch some videos shots with your new bird

You're right, I don't have any focusing issue since long time ago. I fixed the problem using aperture around f4 (it's where the camera gives you best images and the focus is less critical) using AF and touching the screen to focus to infinite (very far)

Wishing to watch some videos shots with your new bird

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll try to do my best to keep aperture at or close to f4.
Now is the time to make a super video that will include all the castle shots you've ever made. Try to keep it short, no more than 3 minutes. It would be a great video. I know it's not an easy job, so don't rush. I tried to do something similar for my canyon videos a couple of times, but each time I couldn't finish it :)

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll try to do my best to keep aperture at or close to f4.
Now is the time to make a super video that will include all the castle shots you've ever made. Try to keep it short, no more than 3 minutes. It would be a great video. I know it's not an easy job, so don't rush. I tried to do something similar for my canyon videos a couple of times, but each time I couldn't finish it :)

Yes, I would like to make a castle compilation video, but as I know it's going to need a big effort to be finished, I don't find the moment to start it but I will do