Video signal is much less choppy! Quick fix!

Reaction score
I just recently started putting my phone into airplane mode when I fly my P3S. It has worked wonders on cutting down the video signal cutting in and out. No matter how close it used to be, I'd get a choppy signal to my screen on my phone.

So even though airplane mode turns off wifi and the p3s uses wifi, it still works fine? Great! I kept meaning to try this, but didn't yet.

So even though airplane mode turns off wifi and the p3s uses wifi, it still works fine? Great! I kept meaning to try this, but didn't yet.
Airplane mode turns off both cellular and WiFi, so in order to connect to a P3S you will have to manually turn WiFi back on. In other words, when you hear about "airplane mode" in the context of the P3S, it basically means that cellular is off.

Once you turn Wi-Fi back on, then yes it does work fine. I just upgraded to a new phone and I have left my old phone in Airplane Mode with Wi-Fi on to use just with the P3S.

As stated you need to turn WiFi back on.

Its funny, air travel.
I used to take my laptop they told us to have the WiFi turned off, maybe even bluetooth?
Now you watch movies, Etc from the WiFi network that is in the plane. :rolleyes:
Even pay extra to use the internet. :eek:

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik