Video recording with dji go template

Reaction score
Hi. I was just wondering if someone cam help me with this.
How do I record video as I see it on the dji go app rather than just the bare video image. I want to record the video with distance height etc exactly as it's seen while I fly. I see a lot of people posting videos of their range tests etc bit I seem to be only able to record and then the recording is just the video on its own.
It's probably something simple but if someone could explain it to me if be very grateful.

I believe most of those are screen recordings from the mobile phone or tablet they are using. Android has many apps that will do this, but Apple iOS is more difficult. Just search by something like "android screen recording" and you should get the instructions you need. If using Apple, you'll have a tough time. Although, if using a Phantom 3 Standard, you can record an iPhone screen on a connected Apple computer, like a MacBook.

Im using android so then it should be easy. Don't know why I didn't think of that. I kept thinking it's an option on dji go somewhere.
Thank you for that info. Much appreciated

Here's yesterday's thread with the same question. It lists a couple of choices that people recommended. Cheers!

Video/display question

Reactions: JoBe
Just as a heads up for IOS users, the next release of IOS will have screen recording built in.
Thank you for that information. Is that confirmed or released yet?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl