Video recording issues

Reaction score
Today was a little foggy when I flew my DJI phantom 3 advanced. When I flew it the video quality was so so. Then I tilted the camera down to get a close up shot of some of the orange trees and the colors were real vivid. When I panned back up the colors were so so.

Would a filter have solved this? I had the Polar filters but then returned them because I had the polarizer on it but it was quite useless. It seemed that the results were much better with the stock filter. I never tried the other ND filters in the 3 combo pack.

Also no matter how slow I try to go in using the yaw it seems way too fast and jerky. I have tried to slightly apply pressure on the yaw stick and it's still way to fast. Is there a setting that I am missing? I assume that the jerkiness is just part of learning how to use the DJI. It's only my 4th flight out. I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need a clear day to see the picture clarity. Also you need ND filters for bright sun light as cam doesn't have aperture control. If you really want good control of sticks around zero point, you need to raise the sticks by unscrewing them and set exp values for stick movements to 0.2 on DJI Go App. That will definitely give you better control for low stick positions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj