Video recording and CrystalSky

Reaction score
Godday Mates: Just wondering how the record function works with the CrystalSky monitor. If you press the record button on the "controller" the recording is stored where? Meaning is it on the Drone on board SD card? The internal memory on the CrystalSky unit or on the Sd card installed in the Monitor itself. Also is there a way to remove the telemetry that is recorded on the video itself. I hope I am asking the right question in the right way. Just kinda confused.

Thanks in advance
Elmer

The high quality video is stored on the SD card on your drone.

The video downlink that you see on your screen is stored on the internal memory of the crystal sky. If you have an SD card inserted on the CS. It's stored on there. I can send you the location when I get home and check.

No telemetry data is recorded on the videos, unless you're using a screen recorder.

Thanks for the info. I 'm still slightly confused. So does it matter where I start recording (the record button on controller vs the record button in the Go 4 app?) And what format is it recording in? I would like to use the editor feature within the app. I tried to insert the SD card into my lap top, i was able to see the "photos" but the video was blank.

Thanks for the info. I 'm still slightly confused. So does it matter where I start recording (the record button on controller vs the record button in the Go 4 app?) And what format is it recording in? I would like to use the editor feature within the app. I tried to insert the SD card into my lap top, i was able to see the "photos" but the video was blank.

Nope, doesn't matter which record button you use.

You select the format you want to record in.

Which sd card were you using? The one from the drone or the one from your crystalsky?

Off the top of my head, look in a folder labeled /dcim.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik