Video of Bristol, UK

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/JmyDFR7Z5sE

Here is a very quick edit from a great day in Bristol, UK. Flying around one of the most famous and oldest bridges in the world.
I'm lucky enough to live here!

Let me know what you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video! Would love to have scenery like that out here in the middle of Kansas, USA. Thanks for bringing the world via Phantom.

Thank you all for your comments. Many more to come I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just down the road in weston s mare, do you have any other good places to fly? i was thinking about chedder gorge..

Hi, Is there anyone who can help us decide and maybe show us a phantom dji copter in action if you live near Bristol area? We really want to buy one , but nick has been put off with the forums about it disappearing all of a sudden , and don't want this to happen, so looking for some advice or help, much appreciated. Lyn, nick and zak

lyndag5cats said:
Hi, Is there anyone who can help us decide and maybe show us a phantom dji copter in action if you live near Bristol area? We really want to buy one , but nick has been put off with the forums about it disappearing all of a sudden , and don't want this to happen, so looking for some advice or help, much appreciated. Lyn, nick and zak

I out on the North side BS37 (M4 junction 18) if thats any good to you then PM me

Great footage but be careful on the legal side...

You are flying over a congested area (A city), within 50M of people and buildings and publishing this on a commercial channel (You use your company name), so unless you are a licenced pilot, those are all big no-nos!

Sorry, I don't mean to sound preachy, but the CAA have made it clear they will crack down on the hobby if we don't all abide by the rules.

Nice video - have you done anything about third party insurance for flying in the UK ? Have you been in touch with CAA or become a licenced flyer ? I've been flying my Phantom with Gopro 3 for a week now with great results, but wondering about the what ifs...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl