Video: Norway during winter.

Reaction score
Hello forum, my first post here!

My Phantom 3 Professional now unfortunately rests on the bottom of a lake (more of that will come in a post later on, happened this morning actually).
But at least i got to make this video, of the local area during the winter. Enjoy :)

Nice footage.

Beautiful! Nicely done! I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your P3P :(

Run right out and get yourself another P3P so you can make more videos of your beautiful countryside to share with us. Jeg er meget sjalu. Nydelig gjort.

My Phantom 3 Professional now unfortunately rests on the bottom of a lake (more of that will come in a post later on, happened this morning actually).
But at least i got to make this video, of the local area during the winter. Enjoy :)

Fantastisk! Hvor ble dette filmet?

Now THAT really is stunning. As others have said, hurry and get another DJI and capture some more of your country's stunning landscapes! And I'm sorry for the loss of your AC too....:(

Well done. Very nice footage and wonderful country. That frozen river was spectacular.

Great Video. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
So sorry to hear about the loss in the lake.

Hey all!

Thank you so much for the nice replies and comments, i really appreciate the feedback! Im now saving up for a Phantom 4 Pro, and as soon as that has been purchased, i will continue my contributions.

I have also made a film that i shot last summer, so if anyone here is interested, you may have a look at it :)

Darwish: This was filmed in my local area, in Norway, called Hadeland.
OOO: That frozen river which is in some of the clips is actually a lake, all frozen up. People go there for fishing and ice skating :)

Here is a picture of a frozen lake as well.

ZlhkTFlF.jpeg

Reactions: Darwish
Amazing landscapes. I hope you'll get your P4P ASAP. Nighttime lake shots [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] and take care of this wonderful country!

Reactions: Momp and Darwish

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj