Video Issue

Reaction score
I capture photos plus video clips for real estate applications using the Phantom two vision plus. When I choose video for the first clip, I am able to read and import into a video editing program. When I later choose video again for another clip, this clip is unreadable by any video software. Error message mentions unknown format or corrupted file. I have a 32Bg card with over 50% open capacity when this happens. Has anyone experienced this issue with video clips? Shooting stills again this Wednesday and would like to include video clips. Thanks.

gflory said:
I capture photos plus video clips for real estate applications using the Phantom two vision plus. When I choose video for the first clip, I am able to read and import into a video editing program. When I later choose video again for another clip, this clip is unreadable by any video software. Error message mentions unknown format or corrupted file. I have a 32Bg card with over 50% open capacity when this happens. Has anyone experienced this issue with video clips? Shooting stills again this Wednesday and would like to include video clips. Thanks.
You didn't say what platform (OS) nor what editing program you are using, but I do this a lot and I'd recommend you first copy the files from the P2V+ micro disk to the platform you are editing on. If that's successful, then you've eliminated the P2V+ and card from the equation. If you still have problems then we can go from there (in another forum).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers