Video is wobbly

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure its the drone, could be the codec you used, I would try again using 264 just to be sure .

Im watching it on my widescreen and you can really see the waves in the video along with some jerk which leads me to believe that the codec is at fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO
Reaction score
It plays just fine on my iPad. What conditions are you having trouble with? Your computer?

Capt KO

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Wobbles on my iPad. Roof tiles quite noticeable near end and several other spots. Don't know why though. Waiting too.

Reaction score
I don’t see any wobbles on reviewing the footage again. There is a very slight jello effect from the way the image sensor is acquiring the image as a series samples over time. There are some jello effect filters in the professional video editors that could help.

It could also be some artifacts from encoding. It is so slight that I can’t be sure. What codec are you using, and what pixel dimensions is the original.

I am assuming that what you posted was from the original on the SD card from the drone. The tablet video is always very low quality, mostly 720p.

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FatDash