Very odd anomaly in flight data.

jlo

Reaction score
I was reviewing my flight log from a flight today and 2:33 in my bird jumps over 20 miles away and then back....it has me a little freaked out. Flight distance is accurate at 1935ft but the D: metric shows 108k feet! Has anyone seen similar anomalies in their flight records?

Flight went perfectly fine but I don't know if this is a precursor to some kind of major failure. I'm a little afraid to fly now. :(

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Crack The Sky
Search the file yourself and look for the glitch.

It might be needing the flight logger formatted also?

I saw the pic before I read your post and thought "Some settaballz on this guy!" Now I'm kinda bummed you didn't attempt that. :D

But yeah, that's crazy...

I saw the pic before I read your post and thought "Some settaballz on this guy!" Now I'm kinda bummed you didn't attempt that. :D

20 mile flight right over an AFB, ha....heck I barely have enough balls to go more than 3000 feet out. Once I can see it anymore I start sweating. Lol

LOL Adam,

You meant, "set of batteries", right?

I mean flying 20 miles and STILL has 19 minutes, 33 seconds left on the Lipos??

Now THATS crazy! :)

LOL - maybe military grade jamming of the GPS? *shrug*

How would one go about doing that?

From the converted flight logs. Have viewed any of them yet, or know the process?

From the converted flight logs. Have viewed any of them yet, or know the process?

I have not. I saw your other thread, that I think was about them. I read through it but thought it was still not doable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.