Very Frustrated

Did you skip the step of flicking the switch after compass calibration was completed?

If you need help beyond that, we'll need to see a vid of your startup sequence...everything from battery connection to the point you try to activate the motors.

Also, when you complete the compass calibration, are you seeing a solid green light or a flashing green light.

griffinmill said:
So I returned the Phantom 2 (total cost of "repair" and postage close to 70 bucks). They tell me everything perfect on their end, all properly calibrated and flying fine. I received it today, took it out of box, attached props, switched on, calibrated compass, turned joysticks toward me and inward, and...

...nothing.

What is going on/am I doing wrong?
Did you return the transmitter also? If not perhaps it needs calibrating.

You flick the right hand stick down and up 5+ times to start compass calibration right? You will get a solid yellow light, turn it 360 deg and it will change to green, then point nose down and spin 360deg again until the normal flashing green lights return.

I'm sure it a simple misunderstanding somewhere. As above try and film your procedure so we can see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31