Very disapointed w/P4P+ Obsidian batteries...

Reaction score
I took out my batteries a couple of days ago to do my maintenance charge/discharge. I was shocked to find two of my four batteries were completely dead! I have attempted to bring them out of hibernation with no luck. I have been flying RC aircraft, drones. cars, trucks and boats for 35 years... electric and nitro. Both batteries had 15 cycles on them, never run below 35% and stored at 50%. Never crashed nor damaged in anyway! Always charged with OEM dji chargers. I have never lost the use of any battery no matter it's size like this. Typically they last 10 or more years. Very disappointed at this point. My old P2 and P3 original batteries are performing just great. with hundreds of cycles on them. Adding insult to injury on top of $390.00, the Obsidian batteries are no where to be found. Two places claiming to have them notified they me they didn't after the order was placed and two others claiming they were OEM in fact were not!!!

I think you can buy regular P4P batteries. The black and white combination of the drone can be just fine.

You can remove the caps on top of the batteries so buy a white and just swap the top from your existing P4 obsidian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers